In addition to the usual login procedure involving the entry of an e-mail address and password, online accounts can also be protected by so-called two-factor-authentication (2FA).
If this is activated, a time-limited numerical code is requested in addition to the login data when you log in. This numerical code is sent to you by SMS.
How do I set up two-factor authentication in the Coinpanion app?
- Navigate to the menu item "Profile" in the Coinpanion Dashboard
- Click on "General Settings"
- Activate 2-factor-authentication
- A code will be sent to you via SMS
- Please enter this code again in the Coinpanion app
- After that your 2FA login is enabled with two-factor authentication.
To disable two-factor authentication, simply repeat the same step.