Changing your personal data depends on what exactly you want to change. We have listed the different methods for you below:
Changing your phone number:
You can easily change your phone number from the dashboard.
- Navigate to the menu item "Profile" in the dashboard
- Then navigate to the sub-item "Security settings"
- under "Change phone number" you can request a two-factor authentication code by clicking on the "Edit" button
- You will then receive a code by SMS on your phone number
- Enter your new phone number and confirm it
Changing your e-mail address:
The email address can only be changed by our support team. Please send us a request via the contact form or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- your old email address and
- the new email address
- please attach one of the following documents to the email or contact form. (Required to confirm identity).
- passport (front) or
- identity card (front and back)
Changing your personal data (name, place of residence, nationality):
Please contact us via our contact form or simply write us an e-mail to email@example.com if you would like to change your personal data. In order for us to process your request, we need the following information.
- The old personal data (name, place of residence or nationality)
- The new personal data (name, place of residence or nationality)
- Passport (front page) or identity card (front and back page)